See our price guideline below. However, please contact us for an individual quote as the cost of parts changes all the time and each repair is different. All prices exclude postage, which will be a Royal Mail signed for service unless requested otherwise. (as of 23/06/2017)
Board-Level Repairs (Micro Soldering)
We operate a NO FIX, NO FEE policy so if we can’t fix the device or it is deemed beyond economical repair your only cost is postage (excludes water damage repair).
All Connectors: £35-£50
- Examples: digitizer, LCD, battery, camera, dock connector etc.
- These are the FPC connectors that are soldered to the board. They can quite often become damaged during repairs and can leave your device in a worse non-working condition.
Charging Port/Dock Connectors: £25-£65
- Soldered USB, Micro USB connector replacement (Galaxy S3, Blackberry, …) – £15
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S5, S6 – £40
- iPad Mini 1,2,3 and iPad Air – £35
- iPad Air 2 – £59
Pry Damage, Knocked Off/Missing Components: £35-£60
- Damage caused by DIY repairs, tools and technicians. Cost varies depending on the extent of damage and components that may need replacing.
- Damaged solder pads and need for jumpers also effects price.
Example: iPhone 5 pry damage that causes no power button or home button function – £40
No Backlight/No image Repairs: £35-£79
- Price varies depending on nature of repair. £35 for simple fuse replacement,up to £69 for replacing IC’s.
- Also can vary depending on the need for jumpers because of solder pad damage.
- iPhone SE : £35-£79
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus : £35-£79
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus :£35-£99
Sim Card Reader Replacement: £35 – £60
- If your sim card reader is damaged and you are getting “no service”. Involves desoldering and removing the old one and then resoldering a new one onto the board.
- iPhone 4, 4s , 5, 5c, 5s : £35
- iPhone 6, 6Plus , 6s, 6s Plus : £45
- iPad mini 1,2,3 : £40
- iPad mini 4 : £60 (Price is High because of job difficulty)
Screw Damage: £50-£85
- iPhone 5S BSOD (blue screen of death): Normally caused when using the wrong sized screw and damaging the layers of the board underneath. Requires fixing the broken lines – £50
- iPhone 6 No Backlight Issue: Again caused when using the wrong sized screw and damaging the layers of the board underneath. Requires fixing the broken lines . £50-£85
U2 IC Replacement: £29-£50
- Involves replacing the U2 IC chip on the board of Apple devices. This chip is responsible for the USB functions and when faulty you will have issues with charging your device, connecting to a computer drained battery etc.
- iPad Mini 1,2,3- £45
- iPhone 5 – £60 (Price is High because of job difficulty)
- iPhone 5S, 5C – £29
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus – £35
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus – £45
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus – £ 59
- iPad 4, Air, Air 2 – £50
Touch IC Replacement : ( To resolve touchscreen issues)
- iPhone 5 – £75 (Price is High because of job difficulty)
- iPhone 5C, 5S – £49
- iPhone SE – £70
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus – £65
iPad Pro Screen Replacement
- For this repair as the screen should supply to us, so we just fit it for you. £49
WiFi / Bluetooth IC Replacment
- iPhone 5, 5s ,5c – £35
- iPhone SE – £60
- iPhone 6, 6Plus – £50
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus – £120
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus – £120
Other Chips: £50-£80
- Can replace other chips such as Sound IC on the iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus to resolve sound issues – £75
- Price varies depending on the size, location and cost of the chip.
Water Damage Data Recovery: £150 – £450 (standard 8-10 week turnaround)
- Rush service is available for additional £100 non refundable – 2 week turnaround.
- Involves in-depth troubleshooting under a microscope: Clearing up any corrosion, re-flowing bad looking solder and replacing damaged components. The device may not be fully functional but it will be in a condition where you can at least remove settings and data from it (ie irreplaceable photos). If we are unable to fulfill this, the NO FIX, NO FEE policy will apply (excludes water damage repair).
Custom Work or Other Issues: £varies
- Fill out the Quote Form