- WiFi/Bluetooth is not working?
- WiFi/Bluetooth button is off, grayed out?
- WiFi/Bluetooth button won’t switch on?
If one of above listed happens,
It means the CHIP (IC) from the motherboard which is responsible for WiFi/Bluetooth to work is FAULTY.
*** If you are not sure about, kindly leave us a message and we will help you to diagnose your phone! ***
- How does it work?
- 1. Press Buy It Now and make the Payment to us.
- 2. Download this FORM, print and fill it. (in case you don’t have a printer write by hand a covering letter with all the details requested on downloaded form)
- 3. Attach the filled form next to your device and post it to our Repairs Service Center