Follow the below instructions to send a device to us.
1. Contact us and we can give you a quote for whatever problem you are experiencing. For a quote, go to Contact US and fill out the request- We will reply within 24 business hours.
3. Send this form with your device to the below address. Be sure to send it with a service that requires a signature so to avoid any issues with us not receiving the device. Royal Mail “Special Delivery” or “1st or 2nd Class Signed For” is a good option.
4. Make sure to have backed up and saved your device data (if possible).
5. Once we receive your device we will enter all your details into our system. This will generate an order number that you will receive by e-mail. You can then track your order by entering your order number on the ORDER TRACKING page of the website. ( TRACKING System is under Construction)
6. Non-board level repair normally takes 1-2 days. Board level micro soldering repairs can take approximately 1-4 weeks depending on how busy we are.
8. Once the repair is completed and payment received your device will be shipped.
9. If you can’t fix my device do I have to pay anything?
- No Fix = No Fee
We do not charge a labor fee for devices that we cannot fix, even if we’ve spent hours troubleshooting! We don’t believe in diagnostic fees or putting out repairs that we can’t warranty, and therefore we don’t offer a solution for every problem. If we can’t fix your device, you’ll be quoted no fix options which include:
- No Fix Options:
1.) Leaving your device with us for Parts/Training, no charge.
2.) Receive your device back disassembled and bagged “as is” Price = £15
3.) Queued to general repair term for reassembly. Price £30
Note: Alternatively if you are local we offer a FREE pickup and drop service. Just phone +44-1642688858 to arrange a convenient time for collection. You can even drop it off yourself at our address listed HERE.
Thousands of devices fixed From All Over the UK