Audio IC Disease / “Loop Disease” Symptoms
If you’re having any of the following problems with your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus, it may be down to audio IC disease:-
- One or more of these audio-related problems:-
- Audio is being dropped at your end on a voice call
- Person at other end of a voice call can’t hear you, or just gets static
- Grayed-out/Greyed-out voice memos
- Greyed out loudspeaker
- Siri doesn’t respond, as it can’t hear you
- Boot time much longer than usual (around three to five minutes)
- iTunes detects the iPhone, but its screen stays stuck on Apple logo
- Haptic feedback on the phone button works, but (again) screen is stuck at Apple logo stage
- Response after inputting the pass code is laggy
You can see our YouTube channel “xFix Repairs UK” for examples of me carrying out this repair for complete peace of mind.
- The Phone should be powering on.
- if the phone has been sent with a different issue than the one is advertised, there is £14.99 Diagnostic and transaction fees.
- If there are any other issues with the phone please first contact us Before you Buy the service.
- If your device has had a previous failed micro-soldering repair attempt, there will be an extra cost of £29.99.
- If we get your device and it is not just the Same Service we have to fix, then we might have to charge more for the extra components and time.
- If you need replacement parts (Camera, Screens, etc?) you will be charged extra for these.
- If the repair is complicated it may take up to 2 to 10 working days, then we will post it back to you via Royal mail 1st class recorded.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: we can not and will not be held liable for any loss of data or for any further damage to your device, sometimes the device develops further faults as part of the repair process, I will not be held liable or responsible for these faults. By sending me your device you are agreeing to the terms of this disclaimer in full.